You can find my configs on GitHub.
My builds are on Gitlab.
- Window Manager: dwm
- Status bar: dwmblocks
- Browser: Firefox
- Editor: nvim , vscodium
- Terminal: Alacritty
- Shell: zsh
- File Manager: thunar
- Theme: Dracula
Video & Audio
- MPV (very customizable)
- VLC (can deal with everything)
- MPD with ncmpcpp (terrible name, amazing program)
I use Neovim for almost everything. I find debugging much more convenient in standard IDEs, so I use VSCodium, which is truly open-source VS Code.
When in need for tabs I go with tmux.
I use Hugo for making websites. It’s blazing fast and very easy to use. The community is very active, so if I run into any issues I can easily find the answer online.
- Vim Vixen (Vim keybindings for Firefox)
- Privacy Badger
- HTTPS Everywhere
- Cookie Auto-delete
- Password Manager: Bitwarden
- Notes: vimwiki , standard markdown files
- Todo: todotxt
- RSS Client: newsboat (podboat for podcasts)
- Shortcuts Daemon: sxhkd
- Locker: xsecurelock
- Redshift , safeeyes - easy on the eyes